Why Do I Teach Online?

I teach online for the following reasons:

1. Flexibility - I love making my own hours, being able to do things I couldn't with a 9-5 job that I had to report to an office for, and essentially, being to a degree.

2. The interaction with the students. While I have experienced all the excuses that have been mentioned (and then some) and definitely plenty of frustrations, whenever I see the light bulbs go off after talking to students on the phone, it makes all the aggravation, frustration and negativity melt away.

3. I LOVE teaching. I love sharing my knowledge with other people. I love working with other people. In the process, I find I am continuing to learn as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important:
- Make sure that your comment is relevant to the post that you leave it on
- Use decent English. At the very least, I should be able to understand what you are saying.
- We will approve comments when someone leaves a comment on our blog.

free counters