I want to know that educations is still free in Norway ?
What is the visa procedure for Norway after admission in masters program like in electronics engineering.
The process of admission to Norway is simple;
1-Go to www dot studyinnorway.no/ to search for Master programmes and Bachelor Programs taught in English and their institutes.
2-Read the requirements of the Programs you are interested in.
3- Apply in at least 8 Programs since the admission is getting more competitive every year now. Send application by regular Pakistan Post (http://www.pakpost.gov.pk/), do not waste money on DHL, Fedex, TCS etc. All your documents should be attested. You only need to send the attested copies and not the original degrees.
Recommended list of Required Documents:
• You need your bachelor degree and copies attested.
• Matric and Inter degree and copies attested.
• English translated Birth Certificate from Union Council/Municipality and attested.
• Family registration Certificate from Nadra. Copy certified by Notary Public.
• Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC). Copy certified by Notary Public.
• Valid Passport. Copy certified by Notary Public (only first page).
• Experience letter (from Ex Employer). Copy certified by Notary Public.
• Recent Passport size Photo.
• IELTS (5.5 or 6.0 over all band, depending on the institute). Certified by Notary Public or better if you send the original.
• At least 2 Reference letters/Recommendation letters from teachers and employers. (at least one from your former teacher). Certified by the institute. Make sure that the name of the recommender, his email address and/or phone numbers are clearly visible on the letter. Motivation letter/ Statement of purpose.
• Bank statement of 13 Lac Rupees (it could be a one day statement---no need to show history in transactions, you only need to show that you have this money in your account), or anyone can give you his bank statement, and just get a letter from him that he will support you for your studies.
• You may also get the English Translated Marriage Certificate/Nikah Form+photocopies, attested, OR English Translated Un-Married Certificate +photocopies, and attested. This is not required, but useful later in Norway.
• If any document is not in English, then submit the official credentials in original language and a certified translation to English.
• Any Educational or Training Certificate that will maximize your chances to get admission.
4- If you get the admission then transfer the required money (89,000NOK) in your University's bank account. This money is only to show that you are able to cover your living expenses in Norway for a year. You may send the money back to Pakistan after arriving in Norway.
5-Apply for visa in Norwegian Embassy in Norway with the admission letter, your degrees, English translated Birth certificate from Union Council/Municipality, confirmation from your university in Norway that you have transferred the money, and your passport.
6-Come to Norway, take all of your money back and spend it as you like.