21. Lets have a uniform education system all over the country. But this system should not be designed by the Govt and lets have education experts who are loyal to the nation do the job. Lets get rid of the Oxford press and many other alike publishers first and try to make the education system in the reach and pocket sizes of the general public. Government schools are not doing well in this respect. Let me have the comments of the people first as i have given the thought food. Then we can definitely can work together to practically bring about the changes in the education system.
22. we need to start from the scratch because we have no proper infra structure regarding education. if we can spent money on luxuries which are by no mean necessary, why not spend money on a cause, a cause which can make Pakistan stand in the dignified nations. we all owe to our society and our mother land. So stand up and hold up the hands to tell the world that we are as dignified as you are through our practical actions. now is the time that we should stop looking at the hands of the politicians and foreign aids because its my Pakistan its yours.
23. The most consistent way to strive for education in our country is to ensure that one must help and encourage at least two less privileged persons to the level he/she has got education,as strive for quality education in our country must be consistent and steady.
24. The disaster is at least postponed right now....but we have to be more prepared as government will take action against HEC in near future with more power,control and strategy.....STAY UNITED AND SAVE PAKISTAN
25. The most consistent way to strive for education in our country is to ensure that one must help and encourage at least two less privileged persons to the level he/she has got education,as strive for quality education in our country must be consistent and steady.