Online Teaching for Masters

I keep looking at many of the schools that you've all mentioned and it seems most want a Ph.D
instead of a Masters. I will have a Masters in Human Environmental Sciences with a concentration in Interactive Technology from the University of Alabama at the end of the summer in which I will be a TA, and am wondering if it's possible to actually find an online teaching job at all.
I planned to get another Masters or take more Master's level courses to be able to teach more subjects due to the 18 hour requirement most seem to have... do you think that is a good idea? Say I complete an 18 hour graduate certificate marketing, business, accounting etc.. so that I can teach more classes...
BUT now I am wondering is this worth it? I'm not so sure I am up to doing a Ph.D but it's starting to look like that is my best opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Important:
- Make sure that your comment is relevant to the post that you leave it on
- Use decent English. At the very least, I should be able to understand what you are saying.
- We will approve comments when someone leaves a comment on our blog.

free counters